Bricklayer is a person who knows how to make structures with the bricks. From buildings to small units it is their skill that is working efficiently. The task of putting together the bricks seems easy but it needs to be considered that not everyone can become the bricklayer. It is an equally demanding job that requires the skill and proficiency. To become a bricklayer it is a must to have certain traits. Some essential features to classify as the top bricklayer are as follows:
- The bricklayer must take his work as something exciting. It is to a very limited level the work of paper and pen. All it requires is the practicality. He must do the work for his satisfaction. This urge would compel him to do the best in the field. He must be too practical in handling the equipment and the tools. The practicality makes him the great bricklayer course Melbourne.
- The bricklayers have to stay outdoors for long. They also have to work on the heights. Both these things are problematic for some people. If you d not have the tolerance and patience to endure the harsh weather or you are scared of heights then this job is not for you. The building has to rise up from the ground.
- It is not just picking up the brick and laying them over each other one after the other. It is a well coordinated art. A single misplaced brick can deform the entire structure being erected. Hence, it is a must for the bricklayer to have well coordinated organs especially the eyes and the hands. The eye-hand coordination can ensure precision, perfection and exact placement with least time spent and less energy consumed.
- It is great to have an aptitude. The bricklayer needs to have some technical knowhow too. It is not just practical but also the technical side of the masonry too. He must know how to follow the maps and other instructional manuals. The more accurately he reads the maps the better results are expected.
- It is very important to be a part of a team. If you are the leader you need to know that how to deal with your team mates and keep them along. If you are the team member you need to know how to cooperate with the others in the team. It is never a one man show. It has to be a coordinated work in which each member of the team counts.
- Above all what is essential is the health and fitness. It is a tedious job that requires complete fitness. Unless the individual is strong enough he cannot cope with job well. Thus, after the professional expertise comes the individual traits and fitness is the priority in these. See this post to find out more details.